The Tattooist of AUSCHWITZ – Heather Morris

ISBN: 978-1-78576-364-9 
Verdict👍👍  


I enjoyed the story and it ws one of three books which prompted me to visit Krakow.





When I finished this book – I tweeted “Just finished yet another Sunday Times bestseller on my quest to avoid reading IT/Business books in 2018. At times sad & shocking (as it’s true) - I would recommend reading it”

Then immediately the Auschwitz Memorial replied with the following and a screen shot of the fact check.




Irrespective if the book may not be factually correct and I fully understand why the memorial – which I visited earlier this year would want to correct any facts – but I found the book to give a powerful message which should be shared and promoted.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surrounded by Idiots – The Four Types of Human Behaviour (or, How to Understand those Who Cannot Be Understood) – Thomas Erikson

IBM and the Holocaust: The Strategic Alliance Between Nazi Germany and America's Most Powerful Corporation - Edwin Black

Red Teaming ( Transform Your Business by Thinking Like the Enemy) - Bryce G Hoffman