Red Teaming ( Transform Your Business by Thinking Like the Enemy) - Bryce G Hoffman

 


ISBN: 978-0-349-43146-6

Verdict: 👍 👍 👍 👍

 

I picked this book up in a charity shop in London’s Portobello Market and after reading it I felt guilty for not paying the full price as this book is definitely great value in terms of both information and advice provided.

As you may be aware I judge a book by the number of insights I highlight as I read a book and in this case the book was ruined by my highlights – Thus, I would strongly recommend reading this book.  

The core concept of Red Teaming is nothing new, i.e. the role of the devil’s advocate, however what this book promotes is structure and how to provoke as opposed to formal assessments of strategies, plans, assumptions etc.

I will not , as my usual pattern, share some quotes from the book as having purchased this at a charity shop I want to encourage others to get a copy and look at it - It will be very much worth it !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surrounded by Idiots – The Four Types of Human Behaviour (or, How to Understand those Who Cannot Be Understood) – Thomas Erikson

IBM and the Holocaust: The Strategic Alliance Between Nazi Germany and America's Most Powerful Corporation - Edwin Black